Fields of activities:
|» Other humanities |
» Political science
» Other social sciences
» Other formal sciences
|» Business and Management |
» Education (incl. training, pedagogy, didactics)
» Health sciences
» Other applied sciences
Brief description of your activity focus
San Francisco Global Foundation, specializes in economic research and support for socio-economic development and promotion of SMEs
Details about Expertise / Competences / Technologies
San Francisco Global Foundation is a non profit organization, whose purposes are:
• Support for people to have a good start in life, in acare environment, health, education and security, enabling them tolive by improving their quality of life and be physically healthy, mentallyalert, emotionally secure, socially competent andability to learn and take.
• Collaborate with the implementation of social development projects integrated.
• Supporting people to have opportunities fully develop their individual capacities in a safe andfriendly, enabling them to participate in society and contribute to itleaders responsible entrepreneurs.
• Promote and support scientific research and technology.
• Promote the development of man from an early age and beto support innovative processes, which in turn encourages the developmentsocial and community education in the country.
• Create, promote and evaluate ideas and initiatives of Community production according to the programs established by the foundation with the objective of improve the quality of life of people in the region where implement such programs.
• Develop programs that encourage creativity, innovation and leadershipwith in society.
• Led and protect the most vulnerable in society: children, adolescents, youth, women, head of family.
• Advise and support, and promote technical and scientific social management projects developed by different community organizations.
• Design plans for the achievement of legitimate funds that allow development of Foundation programs.
• Develop a global network of national and international cooperation, which seek training and education of society in order todevelop proposals and productive social and economic development.
• Provide technical assistance and advice to social self-management initiativescommunity focus to their social welfare.
• Train human talent management excellence, and aspects own peculiar society and the different communities that promote the achievement and improvement of quality of life population.
• Design and implement consultancies that seek social development.
• Establish cooperative agreements with other foundations, corporations, educational institutions, NGOs and national and international, public or private in order to promote meeting the goals established in the Statute.
• Create, collect, manage, administer and channel technical cooperation and financial sources from national and international, public orprivate, to the various programs of the foundation.
• According to their goals, the San Francisco Global Foundation specializes in promoting knowledge transfer programs and developing strategic business competitiveness.